Friday, June 10, 2011

Finished Project Friday

Welcome to my first Finished Project Friday!  May was a very busy month for me with lots of little trips, crazy changes at work and lots of general business, but I made sure to get my crafting time in!  I find it very therapeutic to create, even if I just complete one step, or a few cuts for a project, I still feel productive!

I completed a few projects on Swap-Bot, including a blue whimsey jar, small drawstring pouch, crocheted amigurumi food guy, fat quarter and a ribbon, and a crochet flower swap!  Of course I forgot to take pics of most of them until they were hermetically sealed for mailing...'doh!

Received swap, Totally awesome red hibiscus lining!

Sent Swap, ami cuppy cake!

I also finished some giftables, a purse for my mom with a combo of these two tutorials: Fat Quarter Bag and Zipper Pocket


As well as some things for my sister's birthday, upcycled t-shirt shorts and cosmetic bag.  The bag is for a swap, but I wanted a practice one, which came out awesome, and made a second for me!





I also had a very awesome "I could so make that" hair bow moment, using this tutorial from 7 Layer Studio, just to balance the awful gator shirt-->pants with some 'Canes awesomeness:

 Exciting things coming for June:

Clover and Violet Embroidery 101 Quilt-A-Long
Craft Apron Swap
Poochie Bag Swap

Happy Friday!

CraftyxPT

No comments:

Post a Comment