Sunday, June 26, 2011

Super Domestic Weekend!!

And crafty catch up...

Once again, I find myself soooo super busy!!  I will never be a good blogger if I don't make more time but hey, ya gotta start somewhere!! 

First things first, Clover and Violet's Quilt-A-Long, block one done!!  I am proud of her as she is my very first embroidery product, not perfect and I learned a lot, but I love it!!  Lesson number one, allllllll week:  TAKE YOUR TIME!!  I have never ripped so many seams/stitches/crochet stitches/etc...  But I digress, here ya go!


Next is a VERY late fathers day gift for my dad.  It's my very own design without a pattern/tutorial iPhone pouch!  I really wanted it to have a belt loop, but I just mis-planned my embroidery to add that feature!




Swappy crafts...Poochie bag from the happy zombie, and craft apron from Rosy Corner Creations for swap-bot partners!




Besides crafty news, I re-screened my back door, which moose (my 100lb son) and his girlfriend Juliette (my hairdresser/friend's baby girl) crashed through...

And made these betty Crocker S'mores bars...

AND organized all my buttons by color in these fun mason jars...


I am off to crash from this crazy weekend, but don't worry, there's plenty more to come!!  I'm pretty sure that's it for now, but I am expecting Christmas in July with 4 or 5 swaps on their way!  Woo hoo!

Happy Crafting!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment